POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov 4.00 question : Re: Possible POV Object Scheme (was Re: Pov 4.00 question) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:17:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible POV Object Scheme (was Re: Pov 4.00 question)
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 14 Feb 2002 11:47:11
Message: <chrishuff-921D76.11465314022002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3C6### [at] webconde>,

> I didn't mention that, but in haskell you are not bound to use
> the layout-rule. You can as well go on and type as many {{{braces}}}
> as you like. Only if you open a block without using a brace, the
> compiler can figure out by indentation.

Aack! That would be worse than indentation-only...I can imagine files
with a horrible mix of indentation and brackets, users being unsure of
where they can put brackets, bugs because of accidental mixing of
brackets and indentation, etc...it would also be harder to read.

TAG web site: http://tag.povray.org/