POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray page design ? : Re: New POV-Ray page design ? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray page design ?
From: Chris Huff
Date: 20 Jun 2000 19:15:57
Message: <chrishuff-88A728.18201920062000@news.povray.org>
In article <394CB7DC.F69762C3@aol.com>, SamuelT <STB### [at] aolcom>
wrote:

> If you're running Windows (95 and over) you can press alt+tab to switch
> applications easily. If you're running a Macintosh, you can do the same,
> except it's command+tab.

And Command-Shift-Tab to back up. And you can change the key
combination, this is just the default.
Still, I don't usually set windows to use the full size of my monitor,
since I often am working in multiple windows. I will often have more
than 5 windows open in Netscape, as well as Eudora(an e-mail program)
and MT-NewsWatcher(my newsreader), and one or more versions of
POV/Alpha/CodeWarrior/miscellaneous other programs. I tend to use the
"Hide application" option a lot. :-)

Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/
TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/