POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : animated projectiles shot while moving : Re: animated projectiles shot while moving Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: animated projectiles shot while moving
From: Chris Huff
Date: 2 Sep 2000 09:07:47
Message: <chrishuff-8753D2.08092502092000@news.povray.org>
In article <39b0f15f@news.povray.org>, "Rune" <run### [at] inamecom>
wrote:

> My solution works with torpedoes if they move linearly.

My solution can simulate the effect of gravity on the projectile, which
I guess doesn't make it very good for "guided" projectiles. It would be
possible to make a simulation which does that, though...either by
specifying the path with a spline, or by telling it to target a specific
point. If the blasts go in a straight line, the solution is much simpler.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><