POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help Me? : Re: Help Me? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:14:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help Me?
From: Chris Huff
Date: 4 Nov 2000 19:32:14
Message: <chrishuff-818B9D.19352504112000@news.povray.org>
In article <3A0### [at] maccom>, mck### [at] maccom wrote:

> I'd like to post the relevant section of my code, and explain the error,
> complete with references to the documentation, but I'm not sure if this
> is the right group for that, or if there's another, where such
> cluelessness would be more appropriate.
>
> If there is another group which would be more appropriate, could someone
> point me at it?  If this is the right place, would someone say so?

If it is a Macintosh specific problem, something to do with the editor
or interface, povray.macintosh would be the best group. If it has to do
with the resulting image or the scene language, you should probably try
povray.general. If you have problems understanding a basic part of the
language, try povray.newusers. If you have a question about how to do
something complex and advanced or have a math question, try
povray.advanced-users.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><