POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : does #break work as intended with #if statements? : Re: does #break work as intended with #if statements? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 22:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: does #break work as intended with #if statements?
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 20 Aug 2002 21:19:24
Message: <chrishuff-79AC73.20045820082002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3d62e501@news.povray.org>,
 "jfmiller" <jfm### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> While not strictly necessary, it would be nice to have a C style "for" loop.
> I've toyed around with the idea of implimneting it as a macro, but the
> deliniators tend to get in the way.  Has anyone already done this?  If not
> I'll keep working on my own.

I am pretty certain it is impossible as a macro, it would need to be
done as a patch. The closest you could do is take the loop body as a
string parameter and write the entire loop to an include file, then
include that file. You can't have the beginning of the loop block in one
macro/include file and end it elsewhere.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/