POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Info on Ethane : Re: Info on Ethane Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:34:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Info on Ethane
From: Chris Huff
Date: 18 Jul 2000 11:59:15
Message: <chrishuff-726603.10594718072000@news.povray.org>
In article <3973f2c3@news.povray.org>, "Gail Shaw"
<gsh### [at] monotixcoza> wrote:

> >Maybe if it is newer than the 46th edition...my CRC Handbook of
> >Chemistry and Physics had a lot of information on ethane and similar
> >compounds, but not the ior.
> Thanks. I'll look out for it. When was the 46th edition published?

1965-1966. My copy is starting to look a bit worn...especially since one
of the dogs got it.
The newer versions might have the ior...it is apparently available on
the web, I think there is a free 7 day trial. It might be worth looking
at. URL: http://www.crcpress.com/
Look under "Web Products" for the Handbook of Chemistry and Physics.

TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/