POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dumb question regarding Contrast and Saturation : Re: Dumb question regarding Contrast and Saturation Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:33:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dumb question regarding Contrast and Saturation
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 31 Jan 2002 23:51:32
Message: <chrishuff-640658.23524331012002@netplex.aussie.org>
Well, I always use "#default {finish {ambient 0}}" in my scenes...no
need for ambient light on all objects in radiosity scenes, and a fill
light produces better results in other scenes. You could also put
"ambient_light 0" in global_settings, but the #default method lets you
use high-ambient objects for lighting.

TAG web site: http://tag.povray.org/