POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : OBJECT IDEA : Re: OBJECT IDEA Server Time
6 Oct 2024 13:03:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OBJECT IDEA
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 17 Jul 2002 15:22:57
Message: <chrishuff-62490F.14174617072002@netplex.aussie.org>
BTW, your Followup-To header seems to be scrambled somehow...it says
"chr### [at] netplexaussieorg" in that message for
some reason. It seems messed up in other messages of yours as well. At
least, MT-NewsWatcher chokes on it when I try to reply to one of your
messages, I have to manually change the Newsgroups header to the correct
group.

TAG web site: http://tag.povray.org/