POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : anti-aliasing : Re: More methods? was Re: anti-aliasing Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:17:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More methods? was Re: anti-aliasing
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 13 Feb 2002 16:48:17
Message: <chrishuff-44D546.16480413022002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3c6ad4df@news.povray.org>,
 "Ben Chambers" <bdc### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> Such a setting belongs in the INI file, not in the scene.

The .ini file is no place for an object-specific attribute.

> The only use I can think of would be hanging wires.

Hairs, any kind of cabling, ropes or strings, screens or gratings, chain
link fences, stars, cracks (like in floors or walls), wood, small
text...I could come up with more. You can usually get good results with
with the existing adaptive method, but not always.

TAG web site: http://tag.povray.org/