POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CSDL alpha 2 released : Re: CSDL alpha 2 released Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:36:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CSDL alpha 2 released
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 29 Jan 2002 18:18:25
Message: <chrishuff-3D2C5D.18204329012002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3C567F01.C175F513@gmx.de>,

> I got it now using wget on a unix machine (i also used this method with the
> first version, just did not remember that).

Ah...I wonder if there's some way to force it to transfer properly.
Maybe naming it with a jpg extension or something...or just uploading to
my EarthLink account, which I haven't even used yet.

> Compilation with 'USE_OPENGL' did not work, even not after adapting the
> #include's to '<Gl/glut.h>' and '<Gl/gl.h>'.  I'm
> no expert in C++ or OpenGL so i'm not able to fix this problem but i think it
> should compile without errors since Cygwin supports GLUT.

I think the problem is with the function pointer syntax I used...maybe
passing "&FuncName" will work better than "FuncName". It seems to be
trying to pass a reference to the function, but my C++ books say the
function name is a pointer and use the same syntax I used, and it works
fine in my compiler. I'm still pretty inexperienced with function
pointers though...

TAG web site: http://tag.povray.org/