POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature Request : Re: Feature Request Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:05:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature Request
From: Chris Huff
Date: 6 Aug 2000 21:51:04
Message: <chrishuff-3B341B.20520406082000@news.povray.org>
In article <398DFCE9.9131A94C@erols.com>, John VanSickle
<van### [at] erolscom> wrote:

> The ability to extract the elements from a declared transform.
...snip...
> I don't perceive this as being too difficult, and would give some of
> the advanced users around here another tool.

It may not be too difficult...but how useful would it be? The only
things I can think of to do with a matrix in POV are transforming an
object, and transforming a vector. Since you already have a transform,
why not just use it directly in the object or in the vtransform()
function?

TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/