POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Version 0.1 of my Ray Tracer released : Sapphire (was: Re: Version 0.1 of my Ray Tracer released) Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:16:22 EDT (-0400)
  Sapphire (was: Re: Version 0.1 of my Ray Tracer released)
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 25 Oct 2002 22:52:53
Message: <chrishuff-367DC1.22461525102002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3DB9E7FB.ECE938C3@pacbell.net>, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet>
wrote:

> http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2000/09/sapphire.html

Uh-oh...and I was pretty sure the name wasn't taken. I did find out
about some kind of audio editing/generating tool called Sapphire, but it
seemed unrelated enough to not matter. This seems to be a specific
implementation of the Perl API instead of a language...any opinions?

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/