POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CSDL: C-like Simulation Description Language : Licensing, Was: Re: CSDL Update Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Licensing, Was: Re: CSDL Update
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 19 Jan 2002 11:21:09
Message: <chrishuff-2D1ADF.11220119012002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3C47A740.A76C59F7@sw-tech.com>, Deaken <dwy### [at] sw-techcom>
wrote:

> <URL:http://www.perl.com/pub/a/language/misc/Artistic.html> is, as
> usual, my suggestion.

Looks interesting, I'll take a look at it. I assume I can change
licenses with later releases if I want...the code is mine, right?
Hopefully I'll be uploading an alpha of CSDL later today...I'll probably
just cook up a "do not redistribute or use this code" statement, at
least until it gets out of alpha/beta stage.
The complete lack of response this got is surprising considering the
past discussion POV-Ray licensing has received...maybe putting
"Licensing" in the subject line will help. ;-)