POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fibonacci Stones (142KB) : Re: Fibonacci Stones -> Mosaic image (75KB) Server Time
28 Apr 2024 17:07:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fibonacci Stones -> Mosaic image (75KB)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 7 Sep 2000 22:15:44
Message: <chrishuff-2AC365.21172907092000@news.povray.org>
In article <39B83768.BE863064@online.no>, Tor Olav Kristensen
<tto### [at] onlineno> wrote:

> Can you please tell me where can I find appropriate
> information about the ppm format ?
> (I.e. Info about structure of the header- and colour-
> information.)

Try:
http://www.wotsit.org/search.asp?page=8&s=graphics

> And is there any "free" programs that can convert to
> this format ?

Free as in price or philosophy?

Free or low in price:
POV-Ray. :-)
GraphicConverter(not free, though nicely priced shareware, Mac only).

I don't know of any others, though that is mostly because I have never
used the format. Programs that use QuickTime can *read* it with no
problem...

--
Christopher James Huff

<><