POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tutorial about interior : Re: Tutorial about interior Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:15:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tutorial about interior
From: Chris Huff
Date: 17 Sep 2000 07:00:56
Message: <chrishuff-240160.06025517092000@news.povray.org>
In article <39BA0529.836136A8@gmx.de>, Christian Baldacci
<chr### [at] gmxde> wrote:

> I looked for a tutorial about the use of interior but did not find much.
> Do you know a good one on the web ?

A tutorial on interior? Interior is used for so many things that it
couldn't possibly all fit in one tutorial.

> Perhaps something with glass...

Now this is more likely, a tutorial dealing with a specific thing which
uses interior. Other possible tutorials would be:
Water.
Skies and clouds.
Fire(smoke and flames).
General media use.
Translucent materials.

However, I don't know if a glass tutorial exists. I know of 1 or 2
"General media use" tutorials, a water tutorial, and I have heard of a
media fire tutorial, and I am sure there are some cloud technique web
pages out there, but no glass tutorials.
My suggestion would be to just look at glass.inc and the demo files in
scenes:incdemo:glasses:, and ask in povray.newusers or
povray.advanced-users if you have trouble.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><