POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : modest problem : Re: modest problem Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: modest problem
From: Chris Huff
Date: 3 Nov 2000 09:56:59
Message: <chrishuff-12F744.10000703112000@news.povray.org>
In article <3A020F47.B09AA20D@hotmail.com>, Pabs <pab### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

> Thats the Allman style
> try an even worse style - Whitesmiths
> or the tuxracer src for some v bad indentation
> personally I like the K&R style

It looks like an Allman/K&R mix, but it has a bunch of spaces where they
shouldn't be, and some spots are missing spaces. But what I was really
referring to was the sphere at the end.

I tend to use a modified K&R style for POV code, and Allman style with
4-space indents for C/C++/ObjC. The K&R style lets me fit more POV
objects and code into view, which makes it easier to edit the scene, but
I find it easier to read C/C++/ObjC in Allman style.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><