POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CSDL alpha 3 released : CSDL alpha 4 released Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  CSDL alpha 4 released
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 30 Mar 2002 11:38:43
Message: <chrishuff-0DD4A1.11393830032002@netplex.aussie.org>
Same place,
http://homepage.mac.com/chrishuff/csdl/csdl.html

It is finally getting to the point that it is a useful language...

I've added ++, --, and == operators (the behavior is the same as that in
C), and tested the new loops pretty thoroughly, C-style do...while() and
for() loops work.
I've also added a way to merge member objects into the owner object,
check out the "delegate" feature. This basically lets you have multiple
"parents" for an object to inherit from.
I've also added a graph object, and povray.csdl now produces indented
output. (sorry Ken... ;-)

TAG web site: http://tag.povray.org/