POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Personal Update : Re: Personal Update Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Personal Update
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 17 Jan 2002 18:00:15
Message: <chrishuff-076E51.18010617012002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <MPG.16b14040f05fb8b7989ab2@news.povray.org>,
 Jamie Davison <jam### [at] ntlworldcom> wrote:

> Particle system - Not something I use.

You probably would find some uses...they are used for things like snow,
flowing water, fire, smoke, steam, etc.

> BTW Chris, when do your holidays end?

Well, I would be going back on the 19th, but I'm not going back to
college next semester. I'll probably end up starting college again next
fall...and at a college with internet access. ;-)