POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Creating 3D models : Re: Creating 3D models Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Creating 3D models
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 15 Sep 2002 10:44:51
Message: <chrishuff-0146A0.10435415092002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3D8407D4.AA9EC5F8@pacbell.net>, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet>
wrote:

> > An interesting idea...a language designed entirely for
> > describing surfaces and shapes.
> Much like POV-Ray :)

Sort of, but not like you are thinking. I'm talking about a language
designed from the start for describing mesh generation or other
surfaces, not a full scene description language. I have no idea what
form the language would take or if it would actually be any better than
a more traditional language with tools like function/macro libraries.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/