POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [DE] deutsches PovRay-Forum umgezogen! : Re: [DE] deutsches PovRay-Forum umgezogen! Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:24:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [DE] deutsches PovRay-Forum umgezogen!
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 5 Sep 2004 06:50:03
Message: <cheqpf$3la$1@chho.imagico.de>
Sascha Ledinsky wrote:

>> Hallo an alle PovRay-Interessierten.
>> Das PovRay-Forum unter der URL
>> http://www.povray-forum.de.vu/
>> ist umgezogen und nun auf einem werbefreien Server zuhause.
>> Ich hoffe auf rege Teilnahme ;)
>> MfG
>> Aztech
>>

> Most likely this has already been discussed here, but what about a
> newsgroup for german speaking POV-Ray users here on this server?
> I think most german speaking users will read the english newsgroups as
> well, but having a german one would help those who have difficulties in
> formulating their questions in english...

There is povray.international and considering there is only about one
german language posting every few months there a separate newsgroup
would not make much sense.

If there is enough interest it won't be a problem to create language
specific groups or even split those into several subgroups.

Christoph

Last updated 06 Jul. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______