POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Strange behaviour of Mesh2 and CSG. Maybe a bug? : Re: Strange behaviour of Mesh2 and CSG. Maybe a bug? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange behaviour of Mesh2 and CSG. Maybe a bug?
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 5 Aug 2004 06:35:02
Message: <cet2f9$4ki$1@chho.imagico.de>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.4110ab4b4cb2fb55602399d40%40news.povray.org%3E/
> for an example image with detailed description.

Your posting lacks the complete source code of the scene the problem
occurs in.  When using meshes in CSG make sure you carefully read the
documentation of 'inside_vector'.

Christoph

Last updated 06 Jul. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______