POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Text color in HTML-Docs : Re: Text color in HTML-Docs Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Text color in HTML-Docs
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 21 Jun 2004 12:45:02
Message: <cb738o$7gh$1@chho.imagico.de>
rascal wrote:
> Using a CDE-like desktop color scheme (light text color, dark background),
> html docs included in the version 3.6 package of POV-Ray are not completely
> readable as the doc background color is light, too.
 >
> Using an entry "color: #0000a0 ;" in the body section of povray35.css would
> be a remedy without affecting standard desktop color schemes (dark text,
> light background).

You can of course change the style sheet to fit your desktop scheme.
Forcing a default blue text color does not seem a good idea to me
though.  A default black would be possible - this is the default of most
browsers anyway, but this would reduce flexibility for the user (who no
more could affect it by changing his browser settings).

Christoph

Last updated 01 May. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______