POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A NORMAL BUG in 3.6 final... : Re: A NORMAL BUG in 3.6 final... Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A NORMAL BUG in 3.6 final...
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 10 Jun 2004 16:50:02
Message: <caahhd$rie$1@chho.imagico.de>
IkA wrote:

> What is the different how i report, the bug is in the source, and you as a
> member of Pov-Team can correct it. I send the report to bug-reports section,
> but it is moderate, and even now i can not see the report there. I think,
> correct this small bug is not very hard(maybe i am not right). At all, i
> only want to see a POV-Ray in perfect form, and as a perfect instument for
> all us.

What you post is not even approximately what could be understood as a
bug report.  It would resuire at least:

- a clear description of what you wanted to achieve with the code you
posted.
- a clear description of what result you get (render result, error
message or whatever else).
- what you expected to happen instead.
- the usual rest (see 'bug reporting' in p.a.f-a-q.): version of
POV-Ray, platform, ...

Christoph

Last updated 01 May. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______