POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gallery update : Re: Gallery update Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gallery update
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 28 May 2004 07:40:02
Message: <c9785h$5dj$1@chho.imagico.de>
Stefan Viljoen
> Hi guys
>
> I have added four new images (90% povray) on my gallery:
>
> http://home.intekom.com/rylan/
>
> Click on raytracing, then Gallery C. One image by Kari Kivisalo, and one by
> Fabien Mosen that was featured in the scene files forum.

I assume you have not obtained permission from the authors of these
images since i was not asked concerning the one image from me you have
displayed there either.  This is not correct unless the images have been
explicitly designated as 'free to use'.

In case of my image i don't mind - it's just a sample scene for the
waves include file.  But mentioning where it was obtained from would be
a good idea.

In case of the images made from POV-Ray sample scenes it would be
adequate to clearly write that they are sample scenes from the official
POV-Ray package.  The 'abyss' and 'benchmark' scene should be shown in
correct aspect ratio of course.

Christoph

Last updated 01 May. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______