POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : TC-RTC thought on voting/rating : Re: TC-RTC thought on voting/rating Server Time
26 Apr 2024 15:15:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC thought on voting/rating
From: Stephen
Date: 25 Jul 2008 06:08:41
Message: <c89j84djhk53c37hu22ftse8r63sgklc48@4ax.com>
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:50:30 +0100, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:

>Anyway, I've now addressed this and now ALL members can vote
>whether or not they have entered or will never enter. The rules have been
>amended to reflect this, and additionally, I've also added that any member
>can enter as many times as they want as long as it's a 'different' take on
>the subject. This of course also applies to animations.

Now we are a club where all the members have voting rights. I like this idea. As
long as it is not abused it should work very well. In the IRTC I often wished
that I could vote and comment but since I seldom entered I could not. Nice one
Steve.

BTW in the stills challenge Ian MacKay's image is not shown.
--

Regards
     Stephen