POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : reading configuration file not permitted : Re: reading configuration file not permitted Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:31:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: reading configuration file not permitted
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 7 May 2004 12:30:02
Message: <c7gdfv$37j$1@chho.imagico.de>
Marton Fabo wrote:

> Now I dounle-checked it, and indeed, the syntax is similar but
> different. And then what? It was a failed attempt to somehow work around
> my problem. Do you think I should be burned for trying, and hoping that
> it would work?

I have the impression you are slightly loosing perspective here, if you
want to solve your problem you should follow the suggestions Warp and
myself gave.  If you just want to argue about your assumptions how
POV-Ray works and how it should work this is not the right place.

Christoph

Last updated 01 May. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______