POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : to litle precision ? : Re: to litle precision ? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 18:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: to litle precision ?
From: ABX
Date: 8 Aug 2002 05:47:40
Message: <c0f4lugf5td0u587r8ksrfeucslu9sc4ms@4ax.com>
On Thu, 08 Aug 2002 11:33:43 +0200, Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>
wrote:
> Very funny.  If you had a quick look into the source you would have seen
> POV-Ray uses double for all geometry data.

Anyway seems there can be some mistakes made by writers. I imagined there
should be only one instance of keyword 'double' in the whole package:
  #define DBL double
but seems authors left some 'double' in a few more places. Perhaps some of
them should be probably replaced with DBL. The same appear for float.

ABX