POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cone bug and the bounding box : Re: Cone bug and the bounding box Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cone bug and the bounding box
From: Alan Kong
Date: 6 Oct 1999 06:19:14
Message: <bx77N2FUvttOrmW0e+QCB1D2HMLF@4ax.com>
On Wed, 06 Oct 1999 07:59:18 +0200, "J. Grimbert" <jgr### [at] atos-groupcom>
wrote:

>I would like, but draw vista buffer is not available on
>the default unix port. And I do not have a Window compiler...

  Hi, J. Grimbert. I've read that you are using POV-Ray v3.1g but could you
also post what operating system you are using, as well as processor type and
amount of RAM?

  Thanks very much for helping to solve this cones issue.

--
Alan