POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay, Lightflow, & the PovTeam : Re: Reply of Lightflow Technologies Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:43:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reply of Lightflow Technologies
From: Peter Popov
Date: 7 Jul 2000 05:16:11
Message: <bsh8msgjlg28719vkmg73h063ocv4ugh7m@4ax.com>
On Fri, 07 Jul 2000 08:18:11 +0200, jurek <jur### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

>As regards cooperation with POV-Ray Team, someone
>said that I have been in contact with them, but
>I don't remember it.

To clear things up, I think it was Ken who said that the TAG have
contacted the Lightflow developers. I don't recall anything of that
regard nor do my records show it. Ken might have been thinking about
the Moonlight team but it's up to him to clear it up.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet