POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Curmudgeon for 2000 : Re: Curmudgeon for 2000 Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:27:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curmudgeon for 2000
From: Alan Kong
Date: 4 Mar 2000 02:56:02
Message: <bsf1csctrl3sd4jeih2ve8259rq4sg0ad9@4ax.com>
On Fri, 03 Mar 2000 16:37:38 -0500 John VanSickle <van### [at] erolscom>
wrote:

>I just dashed over to p.b.animations, p.b.images, and p.b.utilities and
>nuked everything except the very latest version of the Blue Booby Mesh
>Modeller.

  Thanks for your help, John. That's the best way, of course, when each
author can exercise their own discretion as far as what to leave on the
server. It would be impossible for the server administrator to make a
judgement call on each and every post, image, and binary posted just to
save space.

  On a side topic, many thanks for all of your efforts throughout the
years. I have seen that a great number of people have benefitted from
your macros and your utilities. Very much appreciated.