POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very very quiet : Re: Be very very quiet Server Time
10 Sep 2024 09:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Be very very quiet
From: Stephen
Date: 21 Feb 2009 06:37:50
Message: <bnpvp4dioqpearol7fvcgbqr7h0bpmrh79@4ax.com>
On 20 Feb 2009 17:41:46 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>> Too true, or 90 minutes in central London.
>
>Yeah, based on my experience walking in central London, that's what,
>about 3 blocks? ;-)

:) Walking in central London can be quicker than using overground transport. If you
stay off the main roads. Our blocks are smaller than your about 150 yards or less.
When I was last in the states I could not believe the size of the blocks, but
then land is cheap. ;)

>>>Ah, well, very clearly then my next move should be Hounslow West.
>>>
>> Your obviously either lost or want to go home :)
>>
>> Heathrow Terminal 5
>
>Well, if there's a place where both could be done, LHR Terminal 5 would
>be it.  But I want to keep my bags!
>
>Gatwick is the next logical stop, then.  Or possibly Stansted.  I'll take
>the latter. :-)

Since it is the weekend let's divert and go to the "The Lost Gardens of Heligan"

http://www.mevagissey.net/heligan.htm
--

Regards
     Stephen