POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : you & me right now, warp : Re: you & me right now, warp Server Time
9 Oct 2024 14:37:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: you & me right now, warp
From: Stephen
Date: 23 Feb 2009 14:27:28
Message: <bms5q4t6via57dos66ic15pntui62h63i0@4ax.com>
On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 12:14:43 EST, "clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>Hum, let's see what I have in my playlist...
>
>Quite a bunch of irish / celtic / (british) folk artists, some of which may
>qualify as "less known" to "outsiders":

In my youth I liked Scottish and Irish folk music a lot. I don't know if you
have heard of  The Dubliners, The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem, The
Chieftains, Hamish Imlach, Corrie Folk Trio and Paddie Bell, Capercaillie etc.

>Anyone remember Peter, Paul and Mary?

Afraid so :)

>Ladysmith Black Mambazo - the best songs IMHO being those they did together with
>Paul Simon, but did some good ones of their own, too.
>
>Another South African singer: Miriam Makeba.

Have you listened to the Soweto String Quartet?
--

Regards
     Stephen