POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cubic spline question : Re: Cubic spline question Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:24:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cubic spline question
Date: 18 Feb 2002 06:05:58
Message: <bmn17ugj054v0el2jed8jbnfpkkvjbhjnc@4ax.com>
On 17 Feb 2002 06:41:54 -0500, ingo <ing### [at] homenl> wrote:
> I posted a basic file on splines, that shows the matrices

Interesting, in the file you posted in the list of spline types there is an
entry:

Spline10:  IType=10 : GOTO Spline  ' Bezier (quadratic)

In 3.5 we have two tokens: bezier_spline and quadratic_spline - is it
situation when the same shape is produced under different names? Or is
quadratic_spline class of splines just like cubic_spline ?

ABX