POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : Re: JPEG2000 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:14:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG2000
From: IMBJR
Date: 9 Mar 2004 16:32:02
Message: <bkbs4098ljougha3l96ohu0sie351jb6ig@4ax.com>
On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:46:33 -0600, "GreyBeard" <r.b### [at] sbcglobalnet>
wrote:

>"IMBJR" <no### [at] spamhere> wrote in message
>>
>> Believe you me that would not work with me. I've had that happen to me
>> in other places - again, due to the clique-gone-mad syndrome.
>
>Thank you for the confession of being a proven troll.  It's quite refreshing
>when my first impressions are correct, and by your own words.

Don't be silly. If I was a troll I would have not mentioned the above
incident. I would rather have wanted to keep quiet on that, don't you
think?

Plus, if I were a troll I'd have done a better job of it than:

1. Post an image in a format I required to be used. I needed 16-bit
support and good lossy compression.

2. Posted replies to some rather rude-sounding replies. However,
rudeness is in the eye of the beholder. However, they, to me, were
rude - so I was rude back.

3, Post to this group on the subject of JPEG2000 without the merely
hint of spite. It was merely a list of pros I felt could be applied to
JPEG2000. As it turned out, the 16-bit aspect of all this was perhaps
flawed thinking.

>Secondly, what you mean is we're not the first group you've insulted
>everyone and anyone.

It's quite natural to get involved in disputes on usenet. Usenet is a
deeply flawed method of communicating subtley. I'm sure this is not
the first time you've been rude to someone yourself.

>Lastly, my Binford Mark 5 Turbo flamethrower may not be in usage here, but
>that's my choice.

Fantasising about some bizarre weaponery, in lieu of actually thinking
about my statements, is pointless.

>(Set target control on Troll, level on Vaporize)

Don't be silly.

My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com