POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Different Type of Puzzle : Re: Different Type of Puzzle Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Different Type of Puzzle
From: Stephen
Date: 2 Jan 2008 16:11:27
Message: <bfvnn31827f7j6dr8il7606vvuauo2nrgn@4ax.com>
On 2 Jan 2008 16:01:59 -0500, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>  I also hope it's not a trick question which relies on some possible
>double meaning of the words "Dodge" or "Tuesday" which are culture
>dependant.

Dodge City is well known to generations of Americans and US TV watchers, as the
long-running old-time radio and television Western drama program Gunsmoke was
set in Dodge City.

Tuesday on the other hand is the day of the week named after the Nordic god Tyr,
who was the equivalent of the Roman war god Mars. It has also been used as a
girl's name.

I hope this helps.

Regards
	Stephen