POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Music Box Gift - box03a.png : Re: Music Box Gift - box03a.png Server Time
3 May 2024 02:51:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music Box Gift - box03a.png
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 20 Oct 2003 07:36:34
Message: <b5i7pvs3l3cqi96fdvegqh1cijh6p17757@4ax.com>
On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:26:54 +0200, "Stefan Persson" <azy### [at] teliacom> wrote:

>I guess you could just have her spinning, no?
>Just rotating the mesh.

Yes!
There is a Group called Dancer. It should be set up to rotate correctly through
the Z axis. But as I said in the Yahoo messages The textures of the box jitter.
BTW To save on size I reduced the UDO to a bounding box, this does not help when
playing with it.
If anyone wants the full mdl I could post it some where.

Regards
        Stephen