POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Spotlights and media emission : Re: Spotlights and media emission Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:22:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spotlights and media emission
From: Stephen
Date: 11 Feb 2006 02:07:31
Message: <b03ru15k8enh9va2jlvon2ej2npemqb6hr@4ax.com>
On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 21:10:17 +0000, Verm <pov### [at] thirteeendynucom>
wrote:

>I'm having issues with spotlights and emmiting media where I get black
>dots in the media with a spotlight.

I've had problems with spotlights and emitting media as well. I posted
an animation and a image but no one picked up on it. My problem
occurred when the camera was very close to the spotlight. It looked to
me as if the cone of the spot was acting as a magnifier.

In povray.binaries.animations
The Curious (co) Incident of the Cam in the Light. - density03b2x.mpg

And in povray.binaries.images
Guessing game - density08c2X.png