POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : up-to-date command line version : Re: up-to-date command line version Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: up-to-date command line version
From: ABX
Date: 6 Oct 2003 06:32:32
Message: <asg2ovk3osu5v791h1po828honh7786orv@4ax.com>
On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 11:23:37 +0200, Maciej <wet### [at] pocztaonetpl> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Is there an up-to-date command line version of POV-Ray available,
> (executable for MS Windows)?

You can call GUI version from command line. In case you do not want splash
screen you can google for QuietPOV.

> The GUI seems to have the queue limited to 300 entries.

I do not remember such limitation but who knows...

> I do not want to call the GUI with the command line
> parameters for thousands of frames.

I do not understand above sentence. In 300 entries do you mean 300 frames of
one animation ? Then you can render it at once as 1 entry using animation
options.

If you see any language problems feel free to ask in Polish in
povray.international using [pl] at subject begining.

Regards, ABX