POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray and dual monitors : Re: POV-Ray and dual monitors Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:26:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray and dual monitors
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 28 Dec 2003 14:02:05
Message: <apl3c1-ei8.ln1@triton.imagico.de>
Fabien Mosen wrote:
> I'm currently thinking of buying a LCD monitor, which I would put aside
> my existing CRT 17", in a dual monitor configuration (Windows 2000).
>
> Is it possible, with POV-Ray, to have the editor window on one screen,
> and the rendering window on the other ?

I don't know how Windows handles multiple monitors but if the desktop
extends on both screens as i have seen it before it would not be a
problem to move the render window on one of them and the editor on the
other.  I don't think WinPOV does this automatically though.

Of course if you'd use Linux this would be much easier... ;-)

Christoph

Last updated 25 Oct. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______