POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : pov editor highlight/rightclick suggestion : Re: pov editor highlight/rightclick suggestion Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov editor highlight/rightclick suggestion
From: Peter Popov
Date: 15 Sep 2002 16:37:33
Message: <anr9ouco1789pmkovln4t1061i3e4pal57@4ax.com>
On 15 Sep 2002 11:16:46 -0400, Marc Champagne <nos### [at] pleasecom>
wrote:

>I find the manual very hard to ingest at times, unless I once again
>failed to locate the proper section...

>Thanks for the tip, it works very well!

well, it *is* actually a tip - or it was, I think - one of those that
show at startup the first time you start the program. I am one of
those people who read all tips at the beginning, usually to check
whether the last one is like "Oh, so you've actually read all tips? I
thought it was only me." :)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg