POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problem with pigment_map : Re: Problem with pigment_map Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:33:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with pigment_map
From: Mike Williams
Date: 22 Jul 2007 05:44:25
Message: <alb1mDAxbyoGFwj5@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it Yadgar who wrote:
>High!
>
>I'm currently trying to build a gradient y texture to generate a 16 bit
>heightfield from an isosurface terrain. Here's the code:

I think there's a slight typo in the documentation. Where it says

   each PIGMENT_BODY is anything which can be inside a pigment{...}
   statement. The pigment keyword and {} braces need not be specified.

I think it possibly should say

   each PIGMENT_BODY is anything which can be inside a pigment{...}
   statement. The pigment keyword and {} braces must not be specified.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure