POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection : Re: Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music selection
From: Kyle
Date: 1 Feb 2008 16:36:47
Message: <ak37q3triinrdujb8a6ekpjeaj79858564@4ax.com>
On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 18:14:34 +0000, Orchid XP v7 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>> Oh dear.  I assume you've seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show?
>
>I've heard tell of it, but I know nothing about it other than the name.
>And this God-aweful song.

They used to show it at the midnight movies around here and had actors in the aisles
playing out some of the scenes and generally messing with the attendees.  If you get a
chance to, go check it out.
It's one of those things you have to experience.

>> A little afternoon delight is always good.  ;-)
>
>Really?

Yes.

>> Now it's going to be stuck in my head all day.
>
>Hahahaha!

 :-P

>Do you remember a few months later they made an identical song with
>slightly different lyrics? I can't even remember the name now...

No, and I really don't want to know about it either.  The first one was bad enough.

>> I love this song, but everything else they do all sounds the same to me, drab and
annoying.

>It's... different. (Since I don't know who it is, I can't comment on the
>rest.)

Evanescence...

http://evanescence.com/