POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : sky sphere with stars? : Re: sky sphere with stars? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:15:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sky sphere with stars?
From: ABX
Date: 9 Jun 2004 13:03:42
Message: <ajgec0po3glq0sgv46f92885rd28sbnn8h@4ax.com>
On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 12:40:52 -0400, "Benjamin Bajorek"
<baj### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> So should I attempt to construct a sky_sphere type that contains the
> Starfield3 texture defintion?

No. Texture is NOT allowed within sky_sphere definition. Pigment is allowed
there. Look into POV-Ray manual. If I remember correctly there is a tutorial
about sky_sphere object. Manual also lists allowed items in sky_sphere{...}
syntax.

Best regards, ABX