POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: FATALITY! Server Time
9 Oct 2024 22:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FATALITY!
From: Stephen
Date: 19 Jan 2009 06:05:01
Message: <aen8n4htn4cgc2bgljrm18uqajs4uncqct@4ax.com>
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:44:04 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
>> Invisible wrote:
>>> I have the lowest IQ on the whole of the POV-Ray server.
>>
>> Yeah, right...
>
>We did a test, remember? I was the only person to score less than 120.

The only person to post a score of less than 120, maybe ;)

I don't remember the thread and even if I saw it I wouldn't believe the results.
IQ is a flawed concept, anyway. It depends a lot on the test's social
assumptions and factors including the parental social status of the person
taking the test.

And while your whinging, I've probably got the lowest educational achievements
here, especially for a consultant (no job security).
--

Regards
     Stephen