POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dr POV-Ray : Re: Dr POV-Ray Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:12:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dr POV-Ray
From: Stephen
Date: 21 Feb 2009 05:51:27
Message: <aemvp4l78k7a3gnug18orvh5e8vntf3mtj@4ax.com>
On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:33:27 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Having just discovered that I actually suck at Haskell, I think I'm the
>one who needs convincing. :-S

to ignore them. Don't look for reasons why you can't do something as you will
find plenty of them. Just say to yourself, I want it I will do it. Every time
you have self doubts force your mind away from those thoughts.
I want you to never, ever post self doubting comments here again. It only
reinforces your weakness. Try it for a season or two.
Here endeth the lesson, according to uncle Stevie.
--

Regards
     Stephen