POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some conspiracy theories are right after all... : Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:26:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all...
From: Stephen
Date: 8 Sep 2009 15:01:03
Message: <aeada5h9j7dp9q8dkte6ujo6qdid9v1vhn@4ax.com>
On 8 Sep 2009 14:44:58 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>Then I think a trip to the Caribbean is in order for the two of us...and
>any family members we wish to take along. :-)

I turned down a job there a couple of weeks ago. A training job, 4 hours a day
for 3 weeks. The money was poor and as I'm not a beach person there's not a lot
to do as the course was in the afternoon.
PS It was in Jamaica that I discovered PovRay eleven years ago, now. Sitting in
my apartment, smoking ganja and reading the Pov documents while PovRay took days
to render. :)

--

Regards
     Stephen