POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A second comming : Re: A second comming Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A second comming
From: Stephen
Date: 12 Feb 2009 16:47:16
Message: <a859p4dfugfgcchtbd7atg9o159ifntig4@4ax.com>
On 12 Feb 2009 14:37:59 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>>>(Haven't you noticed my spelling?)
>>>

>> No, you are asking a dyslectic about spelling? :)
>
>LOL, arguably, the question comes up if a dyslexic person wouldn't in
>fact describe themselves as "lysdexic"....?

No.

I often type it dislyxic, I know that there is a "y" in there somewhere. I can
see that it is not right but have never been able to remember the spelling.

>> Anyway I am used to reading American spelling now and translate into
>> proper English, automatically. It is BTW one way. :)
>
>So all my automated typing of things into UK English (I usually have to
>correct for an American audience, in fact, because it is automatic for me
>99% of the time) has just gone right past?

Yes.

Occasionally I notice as I know that you are an American but generally I just
read it and think nothing of it. Actually since you mention it, why and what do
other Americans think of you writing like a limey?
--

Regards
     Stephen