POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Modelling/rendering humans : Re: Modelling/rendering humans Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modelling/rendering humans
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 15 Nov 2004 18:15:51
Message: <a5eip09lsfsajtnjuhho4bho8db2q8o6t0@4ax.com>
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 20:53:40 -0500, "Slime" <fak### [at] emailaddress>
wrote:

>OK, so I've got a scene, and I want to put a young girl in it. What are my
>options? Is Poser my only realistic choice? I'm hoping for something free,
>and my modelling skills aren't that great so making it myself is probably
>out of the question.

Here is a site where you can download a Poser model or two, as long as
you don't mind Asian girls.

http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/Service/indexE.html

The pae system includes Nenelite which is set up so that the breasts
can be animated when the model is moving.

http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/DOWNLOAD/SWAYING.zip

Regards
        Stephen