POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Survey: Gamma Handling : Re: Survey: Gamma Handling Server Time
4 May 2024 08:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Survey: Gamma Handling
From: StephenS
Date: 16 Oct 2016 19:12:28
Message: <a5be5398-a66b-3759-5160-f64b8cb9489d@nomail.com>
On 16/10/2016 5:13 PM, clipka wrote:
> Do you care about gamma handling?
> ( ) Not enough to bother answering any more of this survey.
> (x) Enough to be willing to help you with this survey.
Although I generally design for "shape and shadow", I would like the
option to share my image with others.

Gamma handling is one tool to help others see, and provide feedback, of
my picture.

I've only posted two pictures, lego helicopter and micrometer, that fit
this description. Should I make another one, I would like default values
as a starting place, to help me along.

Stephen S