POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : 3.6? : Re: 3.6? Server Time
20 Jul 2024 20:27:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.6?
From: Glen Berry
Date: 11 Sep 2001 01:47:06
Message: <ZaKdO1MFGYgwaAkpoBuUzxQ=ZOx5@4ax.com>
I agree with all of Thorsten's comments. I think this would be the
best future for POV-Ray post-processing.

Just to stir things up a little, does anyone want to create "import"
and "filter" plugins for Photshop (and compatible programs) that would
enable it to be used as a POV-Ray post-processor? Of course, you'll
need to make an "export" option for a custom version of POV-Ray, which
outputs a customized file type that supports all the raw POV-Ray data.

Remember, the Photoshop SDK is freely available and is fairly
cross-platform, if I'm not mistaken. There are also programs other
than Photoshop which support it.

Later,
Glen